My constituency office is here to serve the residents of Newmarket-Aurora. If there is anything we can help you with, please contact us by email at [email protected] by calling (905) 853-9889. 

  • Your full name, address and postal code
  • How you would like my office to assist you
  • Numbers related to your inquiry, such as health card number, driver's license number, reference numbers, case numbers, permit numbers, etc. that you have been assigned
  • If you have been working with other government departments, ministries, or agencies please provide details including which contact person(s), and the most current information you have received from them.

Please note that due to privacy laws, we may require a signed authorization form from you.

To ensure we are best able to serve you, please call before visiting our office.

Services & Resources

Provincial Government – Birth/marriage/death certificates, driver’s licence, health cards, Ontario Works (social assistance), Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP), Employment Standards (lost wages, severance), Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) student loans, GO Transit and Family Responsibility Office (FRO) are managed by the Provincial Government.

Additional information is available on the Service Ontario website:

Municipal Government – The Regional Municipality of York consists of nine municipalities. Local government is organized in a two-tier structure.

Public transit, housing, child care, emergency medical services and policing are handled by York Region.

Find your Regional Municipality of York website: here

Road maintenance, garbage collection, water, local bylaws, animal control, police, ambulance and fire services, libraries, parks and recreation and municipal property taxes are the responsibility of each municipality.

Find your Town of Aurora website: here

Find your Town of Newmarket website: here

Find your Town of East Gwillimbury website: here

Federal Government – Passports, social insurance numbers and card, citizenship, immigration, visitor's visa applications, Child Tax Benefit, Employment Insurance (EI), national defence, Canada Revenue Agency (CRA-Income tax), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Canada Pension Plan - Disability (CPP-D), Old Age Security (OAS), student loans (federal) and Canada Post are managed by the Federal Government.

Additional information is available on the Service Canada website: